Terms of Service
1. Personal Information
2. Use of Website
You must use the Website in a responsible manner. You must not attempt to breach or circumvent Website security (Hacking) or use the Website in connection with any Hacking activities. In addition, you must not use the Website to:
- Breach any law, third party rights or any applicable codes or regulations;
- Send unsolicited or unwelcome messages;
- Mislead or deceive;
- Post or transmit information that infringes the rights of a third party, including the right of privacy or publicity;
- Cause the spread of a virus or another harmful object;
- Post or transmit junk mail, “spam” or “chain letters”;
- Collect or store personal data about others without permission;
- Promote in any way illegal or unwelcome activities; or
- Undertake promotions or commercial activity.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- No documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- No graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
- No third party or end user licenses are breached; and
- Saffron Centre’s copyright and trademark notices appear unobscured in all copies.
4. Third Party Material, Linked Websites and Email Communications
You acknowledge and agree that Saffron Centre is not responsible or liable in any way for any content or material of other account holders to which you may have access through the website (such as Professionals or other Contractors) or other third parties (such as advertisers) which site visitors may have access to through the Website.
You also agree to receive electronic mail from Saffron Centre that may contain information about Saffron Centre, its partners and their products or services. If you do not wish to receive information about our partner offers, you will be offered the opportunity to unsubscribe from such offers.
5. Limitation of Liability & Disclaimer
While Saffron Centre aims to keep the Website available 24 hours a day and free from errors, it is possible that part or all of the Website may be temporarily inaccessible or may not function properly, or the Website could contain errors, inaccuracies and omissions.
Saffron Centre provides the Website “as is” and makes no warranties of any kind, implied or express, except as required by law. You agree that all warranties, express or implied, are excluded. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Saffron Centre excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered in connection with the use of the Website, or in connection with the inability to use this Website.
6. Latest Versions
8. Governing law and courts
9. Contact us